Thursday, July 14, 2011

My inner dialogue reflects the power I project

Friday 15 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Full Moon Capricorn

How I present myself to the world and move about in it is a mirror of my self talk.

This is a perfect affirmation for the Full Moon in Capricorn today (http://www.jestacom.biz/newsite/ezine/harlequin_s_haven.htm ). We have endured some pretty powerful alignments recently. There have been lots of pushing and shoving – forcing us to review our current situation as well as motivate us to connect with our inner change agent.

Personally, I have really connected to this transformative cosmic force. At times, I must admit that I have felt a little grumpy or unsettled I have purposefully connected to the offerings of the Universe. I have literally got off my butt and made things happen.

The Full Moon is a time to review and release – bring a conclusion to what is not happening for us. Give thanks for the experiences and lessons and move on. This Full Moon takes place in Capricorn so focus is on our career and public recognition.

In my natal chart, Chiron and the North Node are in Capricorn. I see these celestial influences as traffic lights. However a Full Moon rates pretty high on the change agenda for everyone.

A number eight day is good for business. This number turned on its side represents, “infinity”. For us today balance is the key theme – take time for yourself to honour this cycle and then radiate your inner dialogue to the world.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment