Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I refuse to allow myself to succumb to doubt

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Sagittarius

Doubt is the thought that interferes with the manifestation of desire. I do not let it be the direction of my life.

Doubt! There is no doubt? There is only do! Or something that effect?

Honestly, there is not doubt with the Sagittarian Moon phase. Instead we are encouraged to climb that mountain, swim that stream, fight that demon (do you get my drift?). Flip doubt on its axis and transform it into do!

A number five day aligns with the Sadge philosophy to explore new and fascinating territories of the mind and soul. Change one tiny aspect of your thinking and it will be the ultimate pebble in the pond of dreams.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment