Saturday, July 9, 2011

I focus my intent

Sunday 10 Jul. 11

Sun Cancer
Moon Scorpio

When I focus my intent, I am mindful about what I bring into my life.

Recently the cosmos has provided some pretty transformative energy. This swirling mass of change can be unsettling and move us away from our path of intention.

On the other hand it can support and usher us in a new direction.

The affirmation today reminds us that we must remain “mindful” in these times of change and uncertainty.

The Scorpio Moon is very mindful. From my experience (of being a Scorpio and attracting many Scorps in this lifetime) focus and intention are pretty high up the list of effective personal traits. So connect with the passionate and deliberate energy of this power-packed Moon phase and recalibrate your intentions today.

The vibrant energies of the number three day add a zingy twist to the day.

I adore the energy of a three day as it raises the potential for lots of fun. I guess that aligns perfectly with my Gemini Moon.

Take some time to have fun and be in the moment. It is as important as breathing and smiling!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment