Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I break free from present karmic conditioning

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Sadge

To be successful in my chosen career or work endeavour, I must release any present karmic conditioning that declares, “I can’t do this!” I can!

And there’s more! Another Full Moon is on its way to shake, rattle and roll us out of our comfort zone.

It’s time to get up and boogey in the direction of your dreams. This can be a fabulous opportunity to change your spots to stripes and tear off the safety harness to make room for the new, exciting and brilliant experiences to flood your life.

The Moon in Sadge and a number six day counsel caution though. Be careful what you wish for – you must just get it. Keep your intentions positive and trundle along a new path – you never know what incredible experiences you may encounter?

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment