Monday, July 4, 2011

I work consistently toward my goals, taking advantage of every opportunity.

Happy birthday Mandie

Monday 4 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Leo

If I maximise the number of ways an event can take place, I increase the probability that it will, in fact, happen.

Make a commitment; it’s a number six day after all. Take advantage of every opportunity – capitalise on each important message that comes your way.

Last night while reading my Facebook home page I thought about the constant stream of positive messages. I considered how lucky we are to be able to sit in the comfort of our homes and read these motivational affirmations.

In days gone by we had to go to conferences and read piles of books (I’m not suggesting that you stoping doing that of course) what I am saying is that these positive statements feed our consciousness. We are massively fortunate to be living, learning and growing in these Uranian times.

The Moon is still in her creative and romantic fifth house. Spread your creative wings and bask in the golden glow of this glorious Leo Moon. Share your unique and sensational colours with the world.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment