Saturday, July 23, 2011

I recognise true success

Sunday 24 July 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Taurus

True success is the progressive expansion of happiness. It is the ability to recognise and express spontaneous joy and share it with others.

Last week I took some flex days off work. It was hard at first to shift my focus from work and all of my responsibilities to me and my personal existence.

Reflecting on this gift to myself I now realise how rejuvenated I feel. Now I want to share this glow with others. Why do we allow ourselves to become some desolate of energy? Why do we keep pushing ourselves to the brink of emptiness?

Sometimes we become so engrossed in the “to do” list and focusing on outcomes that we truly overlook the importance of taking time for us to find our inner joy.

The Sun moves into Leo today – the fifth house of love and joy. It is a time to express our hearts desire.

Mercury will turn retrograde in August so be clear about your messages.

Today the moon is in Taurus so a practical approach to our emotional and social building blocks offers comfort and security.

It is a number eight day of balance and harmony – a perfect sequence to recalibrate and find your source of happiness.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment