Thursday, July 14, 2011

I help others make money

Thursday 14 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Capricorn

The greatest secret to making money and being successful is helping other people make money and be successful.

Money is a priority for Capricorns. It is all about money – either focussing on not having enough or how can I make more. Or am I being validated for who I am and what I do?

The Moon moves into this ambitious goal oriented sign which influences our tenth house of career and public recognition. Anyone up for a career move?

There is a Full Moon tomorrow. And this lunar even highlights a tension point in our lives. As I said, this is about money and career. I would suggest that it is time to close the door on any situation that is not working for you and step up for a new challenge/opportunity.

A number seven day offers a secluded space to reflect on the cosmic offerings.

What do you want for you and how will this benefit or serve others? And so is the cycle of life.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment