Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nothing is random or pure chance

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Leo

My life is full of clues that link my inner reality with the outer worlds.

As this statement suggests, we have moved on from the recent New Moon eclipse its time to become aware of the clues or messages from the Universe.

Personally, I think that eclipses are a little destabilising as we ten to operate in damage-control. In that I mean, protecting ourselves from emotional outbursts of others as well as making sure that we remain balanced or stable.

In most cases I’ve engaged with the eclipses to do a reality check. Am I on track? If not? Why not? Okay, let’s move on!

The Leo Moon gives us the ego boost to make headway toward a new path (or on less travelled perhaps?). If you’ve felt a little scattered or fractured get out the super glue and put you back together again.

A number five day encourages changes. So get on board the train is leaving the station.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment