Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My money supports the web of life

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Pisces

When I use my money to nourish the web of life, I create true happiness and fulfilment. I am successful.

Money is energy. When we share this energy with others we invest in the web of life. In that view we keep shops open, planes flying, movie houses open etc. This energy is our futuristic support structure.

Today is a chatty number three day. There is a healing link between Mercury and the nodes – its time to have those authentic and respectful conversations with others. These conversations are supported by the universe today.

The Moon in Pisces adds a spiritual glow to the day. It is a good ay to dream, relax and connect with your spirit guides.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment