Friday, July 22, 2011

I am patient

Saturday 23 July 2011

Sun Cancer
Moon Taurus

When I am patient, I am able to sustain an intention until it is realised.

From my perspective this is a difficult intention. I get impatient too – do you? I guess once the vision is formulated in your mind it is difficult to sit back and watch it grow. It’s like my bulbs in the garden right now. I can see the green stalks and there is a bulbous formation appearing and I know that the flowers will be magnificent – I just have to wait!

A number seven day encourages us to journey within. This is a spiritual day – a day of meditation, relaxation and rejuvenation.

The Moon in Taurus compliments the final day of our Sun in Cancer’s solar return. Taurus adds a touch of practicality to the emotional Cancerian realm. Bask in the sea of glory and you will be reborn.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment