Saturday, June 5, 2010

Child Magical

Light – seeing the potential for sacred beauty in all things. The belief that everything is possible.

Shadow – pessimism, depression and disbelief in miracles. Believing that energy that action is not requested for growth.

I think that we can all oscillate between the light and shadow aspects of each archetype. In my view this is definitely one archetype I can shift between quite easily. And there will be others – I am positive. I am quite excited about this journey and I hope you are too!

The Moon in Aries has a power packed fresh vibrant feel. I can sense the new phase entering my life and I am ready! I feel positive in my anticipation. It almost feels as if I’ve waited months for this to happen. There is lightness in my spirit and a sense of wonder in my heart and soul.

It’s a number six day and the perfect day to commit to and take responsibility for ourselves. I’ve decided to officially begin a major life style change which represents the end of one phase and the beginning of another. Actually there are a couple of changes on the horizon and I will share them with you at the appropriate time.

I weighed myself this morning and was pleasantly surprised that I had lost 1.1 kilos – perhaps the weighting is over – nice!

The Sun is in Gemini and therefore our days are influenced by this mercurial sign. Lots of chatter, short journeys and contact with siblings seems to be high up on the list or priorities. Geminis are experiencing a new birthday phase so that is like a huge birthday gift from the Universe. How lovely? Happy birthday, Geminis!

Our morning spread affirms the contents of my journal entry for today (as it often does). The Star is the optimistic, “magical child”. She sees the good in people and focuses on the potential in all possibilities.

The Wheel of Fortune takes us from one “fated experience” to the next leg on our magical carpet ride. One door must close before a new one opens. I am enthralled by the promise of stepping on to a new carpet that will take me to the next leg of my journey.

The Empress smiles with a warm knowing glow. She knows that I’ve waited grunted, groaned and that the pain of weighting has been unbearable at times. The labour is nearly over and the babe represents the fresh promise of a new arrival.

Shifting between archetypes is not a bad thing – being stuck in one aspect holds the lure of something a little more sinister, I believe. Can you think of anyone or even a group of people who would portray the magical child who is stuck? I know I can!

Love, Peace and Magical Child within,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment