Thursday, June 10, 2010

Femme Fatale

Light – highlighting the erotic energy of the feminine. Open your heart when your dependence is rejected.

Shadow – inappropriate use of sensuality - attachment to money and power.

Look at the pattern of manipulative behaviour and acquisitiveness.

It’s a 10/1 day with endings and beginnings as a priority. Something must come to an end so that the new can appear. What do you need to conclude?

Mercury enters his natal sign of Gemini today so the communication will flow a lot easier. If you need to have a big discussion with anyone then today is the day to get into it.

I feel that these are exciting times especially with Uranus and Jupiter skipping across the cosmos. It is sort of like a touch of paprika in the stew.

Life has taken an exciting hue for me over the past week. Although I must admit I’ve been on a roller coaster ride. I hope your week has been fantastic though.

The High Priestess records every deed done dirt cheap in her book of secrets. She is courageous – there is denying that she is relentless in her pursuit of the truth. What the point of recording the history of your existence if it is sprinkled with fairy floss and lies?

Death heralds the ten phase with his stoic appearance in our reading today. Did I ever tell you that I quite often dream about three horsemen on black stallions prancing around a small caravan on the seaside? This is a small round old fashioned caravan parked at the edge of the water. I am inside alone giving birth. Quite often this dream portends a new phase in my life – I am quite certain that after dreaming this same dream there is something pretty special on the horizon.

The Hermit appears as the calm rational mind. The world may be spinning out of control and yet he maintains his gait and is careful where he walks. We can learn a lot from this visitor to our psyche.

NB: When I cast the morning spread I do so on the premise that the reading is for all of us. Anyone of these cards may relate to you and your journey.

In closing however, does the femme fatale relate to your? Well, if you are a woman you may have used your feminine wiles to gain ground in a relationship. Although I don’t want to be gender specific here as I’ve seen some men play with this archetype too – so keep it light and you’ll be alright.

Love, Peace and Femineity,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment