Friday, June 18, 2010

Companion: Friend, Side Kick

Light – loyalty, tenacity, unselfishness
Shadow – betrayal by misusing confidences, loss of personal identity.

Look for a life long pattern of playing the loyal companion to others.

I don’t know where I would be without my friends. My golden trusted allies are irreplaceable. Friends have been the lifeblood to my survival. Essentially my existence has been built upon bedrock of family, layered with unconditional love from an awesome man and smothered with the love and friendship of some amazing people. Thank you, one and all!

Yesterday was my first day in my new job! Wow! What a power-packed day? Already I can see the great divide between what was and what will be. I am overwhelmed with excitement and a desire to do the best job possible. I am massively grateful.

The Moon in Virgo is very grounding. During this Moon phase it’s time to check the details, organise completed tasks and document everything precisely. It is also a good time to review your health and wellbeing – check ups at the doctors or start a new wellbeing program.

It’s a number nine day of empowerment and resolution. Change is necessary and in many respects very exciting. However, we must leave the past behind. Don’t you think?

The Star is a source of inspiration. Can you see how brilliant she is in the sky? I am fixated on her glowing and shimmering beauty. Her presence is tantalising – taking us into a state of wonder.

Strength is a constant in our morning readings as we need courage to move in a new direction. Drive a new way or walk a new route. Step away from the flock – it won’t hurt a bit.

The Moon heralds creativity and gentleness. Loyalty and friends are ensconced in her silvery beams. Be your own best friend with words of encouragement and kindness. Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance if the road is too long.

Companions are essential to us and our survival. As human beings we crave to belong to a group or connect with like-minded people. Friendship is a part of that bond where we desire to belong. Enjoy the benefit of the perfect companions for your journey they are the gold on the road.

Love, Peace and Golden Nuggets,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment