Friday, June 25, 2010

Scribe

Light – preserving knowledge and information

Shadow – altering facts or plagiarising other’s work.

Look for a pattern of compiling information not for personal gain, but for the joy of preserving it and sharing it with the world.

This archetype really resonates with my soul. There are so many aspects of the Scribe that align with my astrology and unconscious motivations. I’ve always been a seeker personality and to follow up on that I’ve felt compelled to take notes and share it with the world. Fortunately the internet gives me that opportunity.

Reflection is the key note we will hum today. After the events of yesterday in the Australian political landscape its time to sit and consider the view. Unfortunately, we can’t contemplate our navel for too long as there is work to be done!

Mercury moves from Gemini into Cancer today. So, the rhetoric may be a little emotional; although I think that we’ve witnessed a little of that from our former Prime Minister yesterday.

On an individual level I have dealt with my former employer regarding my final pay and I can expect the correct remuneration in my bank today. How did I do that? I was honest and sincere with a tincture of assertiveness. On the other side of that, the representative from my previous employer was rude, obnoxious and arrogant. I chose to disconnect the call and took the discussion to a new level. A carefully worded email mapping out the next three phases of my strategy to resolve the issue.

A couple hours later an apologetic email came to me with an outcome that worked for me – problem solved. My question is, “why do people think that abuse and blame are problem-solving strategies? Anyway, chapter closed.

The Sun offers optimism and celebration. See the reality of the situation as another tick in the box of the learning pathway is achieved.

J is for Justice – will Julia ensure a fair and just government?

The Fool is excited about the new frontier – the darkness of the past has slipped into the crevices of the cave. It’s a bright new day – get out and experience the wonder of human evolution and connectedness.

Don’t forget to document your experiences in the encyclopaedia of your life.

Love, Peace and Encrypted Experiences,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment