Monday, June 7, 2010

Judge: critic, examiner, mediator, arbitrator

Light – balancing justice and compassion managing the fair distribution of power.

Shadow – offering only destructive criticism, misusing business, legal or criminal authority.

Look for a history of mediating between people, and a life- long learning process of developing high standards of justice and wisdom.

It’s a number seven day which bodes well for inner reflection. So it is a good time to ask you, am I being judgemental? Or, do I only offer constructive critique? Do you realise that a negative comment is likely to stay with someone much longer than a positive one? I do. Negative comments tarnish our self-esteem and undermine self confidence. Is that what you want to offer another person? I know I don’t. I know that I don’t like it when it happens to me so I am particularly mindful when I communicate feedback to others that I don’t leave them with a poor perception of themselves.

The Moon is in Aries and this has a powerful feel. Aries are dynamic and focused. They love being motivated and demonstrative. They bring initiative and momentum to projects.

Mars the ruler of Aries is shifting from Leo into Virgo. This move takes us from the focus of our identity to a more rounded view of work and health – daily routines actually. I am feeling the shift already – what about you?

The Lovers are our first card out this morning. Balanced communication and idealistic love are attached to this card.

The Chariot brings a hectic pace to our journey. And the Hierophant requests that we offer love and understanding in lieu of nasty barbs and a sour face.

Every time we speak we have the choice to hurt or heal. I know I’ve been unfairly critical at times. My Mercury is in Scorpio and this is a heavy legacy. While this alignment is part of my earthly curriculum it doesn’t mean that I’ve felt good about my negative interactions. For those whom I’ve hurt on my journey of discovery – please forgive me.

Love, Peace and Forgiveness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment