Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rebel

Light – challenges authority to effect social change – rejects spiritual systems that do not serve inner needs

Shadow – rejects legitimate authority out of anger – rebels out of peer pressure or anger

Look for a lifelong potential of rebelling against the establishment. But even if the rebel isn’t part of your inner circle, you probably have it to some extent and should pay attention to it!

Hands up those who “know” that they have this archetype? Well, I know I do! I am out and proud and love and respect this archetype. If the truth be known the rebel archetype of John Winston Lennon is one reason why I admired him so much in this life. I always make sure that I have several reminders of him around me at all times – keeps me focused on the rebel within.

Idealistic and inventive are the traits that the Aquarian Mon will beam into our lives today. If you are looking for creative solutions to problems then this moon phase will support that process. We are in her final day of influence. It is easy to become detached when the moon is in Aquarius and we can focus more acutely on the power of the mind.

Three days are highly communicative with the potential for mental gymnastics. Racing about or arrangements over cars or transport rate pretty highly on these days also. At the moment I am entrenched in a lot of organising and contractual arrangements with my car also.

When I shuffled the cards this morning I asked for a rebellious route to our empowerment. The first card out was the Hermit. It doesn’t sound that rebellious, now does it? Well, the message I get from this card is that we need to be cautious with our rebellious archetype – you’ve got to know when to hold your cards close to your chest and you’ve got to know when to toss them in. He is also telling me that we shouldn’t be rebellious for the sake of it – pick your causes and focus your energy in the direction of your destiny.

The Sun shines optimism on a landscape of restlessness. Apollo is radiant and highly influential in his own way. As a matter of fact he really likes his own way. He is bold and he is gold and he insists that we bathe in the limelight of love.

Hermes is adaptable to any situation. He moves between worlds in a blink of an eye. His message is communication in all modalities. Connect with the power of thought to manifest your desires into reality.

Remember though, it is essential to keep your mind map in a positive realm – stir your inner rebel with a mission to the truth – see where it takes you!

Love, Peace and Rebels with a Cause,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment