Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seeker

Light – thirst for wisdom and truth whatever they are

Shadow – inability to commit to a path once found

Look for a lifetime pattern of constantly moving for one potential source of wisdom or truth to another.

The Moon moves into the philosophical wonder child of Sagittarius. Sadge is the seeker of the zodiac. This moon alignment will be a good influence as we navigate the choppy waters of Mercury clashing with Jupiter today. I already know that I have one difficult conversation on the horizon.

I found out yesterday afternoon that my former employer did not make the final payment for my separation from that workplace. Actually, the news I got was via an email advising that I was not going to get paid but will be, “in due course”.

When I tried to respond to this email I got her voicemail saying, “Sorry I go home at 2:30pm”. So the email was sent just as she was leaving the building. Nice one!

My question is: do I say to my mortgagor, I’ll pay you in due course? Or when I fill my trolley with food, can I say, sorry, I’ll pay you in due course? Or even when I fill my car with petrol? How do you think that will fly?

Discussions regarding money and sex are high on the agenda for Scorpio’s – which subject matter do you think I will be focused on?

It’s a number six day so I will be taking responsibility for my personal security and financial stability.

Justice is the first card out today so legal manifestations is being played out at many levels especially in the business and political realms.

I’ve heard a whisper that Julia Gillard (Libra) has made a play for the top job here in Australia. Kevin Rudd (Virgo) has Saturn sitting on his Sun sign so this will be an interesting day in Australia’s political history.

The Star sees the truth which hovers about the swarm of spites. I know that I will be alright – I know that I will be paid this final pay. My lesson here is faith and deliberation. Have I learned from my visit to the dark caverns of my disillusionment? Do I feel worthy to fight for my self esteem – yes I do beams loud and clear in my subconscious.

Death is the end. The Black Knight charges in and announces that this phase is done and dusted. Close the book on the fools and don’t look back.

The seeker archetype moves forward after the injustice and the lessons are written up in the analogues of history. With the potential of the Sadge Moon and the influx of erratic energy from the full Moon lunar eclipse gathering momentum – anything is possible.

Get rid of the business balls that have dropped in the eternal juggling act. Don’t look down and walk forward with my head held high. Crush the experiences that are no longer relevant.

Love, Peace and Searching for the Truth,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment