Monday, June 21, 2010

Networker

Light – enhances unity through the sharing of stories and information – engenders social awareness and empathy.

Shadow – conveys information only for personal gain. Spreads fear and falsehood.

Look for a continuing pattern of forging links with others to deliver vital information and ideas.

The Moon in Scorpio and the Sun in Cancer adds a watery feel to the day. Both of these signs are very protective of their home and family. Some Scorps I know can be downright territorial. So if you find yourself going a little over the top when someone borrows your stapler then be careful.

It is winter solstice and time to celebrate our connection with the earth. I also think that it is the shortest day of the year in the Southern Hemisphere.

The Tower represents the values and beliefs we build our lives upon. Uranus is the ruler of this card and this planet brings unexpected changes to our lives. There is more change on the horizon but we will talk about that later in the week.

The Lovers sigh a lustful breath. Gemini is the ruler of this card. Two people who are individuals and yet their heart and story is universal. They communicate intuitively and that is all they need to say.

Temperance is the final card in this reading. Look toward your highest purpose and don’t stop pursuing your dreams. Words and thoughts filter out along the lines of imagination.

Does our legacy live on after we die? Do we stay in touch with our loved ones through our dreams?

Last night I dreamt about my father. It was real. In this dream we had gathered at my parent’s home for Christmas lunch. The house rocked with love and familial joy. Everyone talked at once and were laughing and joking. I pulled back from the scene and he joined me (my Dad). He said, “See I’m not really dead – I live in another realm and you can join me anytime for a visit.

I read the news today – oh boy! Can you believe that the original words to this song have sold for $1.2million – John Lennon would have been hysterical?

Message to whomever sold the manuscript, “please donate the profit to people who are in need?” That’s what John would have wanted, don’t you think? I also think that it completes the circle of life.

Networking for a higher purpose – everyone wins!

PS: I wonder if anyone will pay $1.2 million for my journals one day. I guess it depends on how famous/infamous I become in my lifetime?

Love, Peace and Networking,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment