Friday, June 18, 2010

Pioneer: Explorer, Settler, Pilgrim, Innovator

Light – passion for doing and creating what has not been done before.

Shadow – compulsive need to be moving on.

Ask if your life has been characterised by a need to consistently step on fresh and undiscovered territory in at least one realm.

This is one archetype I engage with quite often. I won’t say that I am an inventor. I will admit to being innovative and an early adapter. I love exploring new realms, unchartered possibilities. I can still remember my favourite childhood phrases as: if not, why not? And of course, the biggee – but why?

Unlike all archetypes I’ve embraced and integrated into my personae I can dance on both sides of this archetype. I must admit that, if I detect that I am not welcome or if the situation is not a good fit then, I am out of there! Pack em up and move em out, Rawhide!

The Moon in Virgo ensures details and documented proof. Virgo is fastidious with their record keeping tasks. This Mercury-ruled sign compliments the Gemini Sun. It is almost guaranteed that the air waves will be filled with a lot of chatter and intellectual jousting.

The number eight business oriented day is excellent for new business ventures. It is a prime time to start a new career path. And so I will. Yesterday I finished a two year commitment to one path and today under the guiding light of the number eight I will take steps in a new direction. Wish me luck!

Yesterday I was taken to lunch by some golden friends. They certainly enriched my life in so many ways. I felt honoured to work with them and most importantly learned a great deal along the way. Of course, the petty and difficult ones are the best teachers. And to those “great teachers” I wish you joy and luck and many good things.

People often ask me why I write in my journal. Well, it’s certainly not to hear myself talk! Primarily it is a cathartic release. And secondly, it is to share my experiences and lessons in the hope that others may benefit in some way. I believe we learn from each other. Thirdly, I believe that if you’ve learned your lesson and document it then you’ll be less likely to have a repeat performance.

Justice stands for truth and integrity. Be honest with yourself as you are the most important person in your life. The Chariot takes you down the road – hold on tight for there is a crossroad up ahead – which way will you go? Strength and courage is required Pilgrim. If you are heading in a new direction leave the past behind. But don’t be afraid to drink from the pool of inspiration – innovative thinking is always a little tricky.

If you respond with a smile and a raised eyebrow you can get away with almost anything. Be adventurous – don’t be afraid to step out ad try something new – seek the pioneer in you!

Love, Peace and Adventures,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment