Monday, September 28, 2009

15 days to go – Day 27 – Light and Bright



This morning as I stood in the kitchen boiling the jug for my early morning herbal tea I had Paul McCartney singing, “Let it be” to me – this song wasn’t on the radio it was playing over and over in my head. I could hear his soft and deliberate tone whispering words of wisdom – thank you Sir Paul.

By the time the jug boiled I had the choir from “Hair” singing, “Let the sun shine in” a very musical herbal tea, don’t you think?

Well sometimes, I believe our Guides communicate messages through songs – say if a verse gets stuck or a stream of words goings around and around in messages from no where it is like a secret coded message. Message received – interpretation can take a little longer.

The Moon is in the “groovy” Age of Aquarius sign. Excuse the little hippy nostalgia but it is nice to go back to a place where your soul felt nourished. I wonder if that is what Mercury retrograde is about – a chance to go back and re-live parts of our lives that need to be re-considered. Well Mercury is about to go direct this week so we can all start to power walk forward on our treadmill – perhaps a little lighter and brighter.

It is day 27 of the detox and I am feeling rather buoyant. The nagging sense that the commitment was over the top has passed and there is a sense of ease around me. Tomorrow I begin the third and final phase called, “renew”. The stage three is focussed on supporting and enhancing the capacity of the liver to take wastes from the bloodstream, break them down and then remove them via the elimination system. I guess it is time to get that crap of my liver! My intention is to embrace this phase as I’ve done in the previous two stages – so wish me luck!

Let the sunshine in, let the sunshine in – let’s bring peace to humanity!

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment