Friday, September 11, 2009

32 Days to go – a new lunar phase



“Be master of mind rather than mastered by your mind.” Zen Proverb

The Moon has moved from Taurus into Gemini. I have to be honest here and say that I lurv the Moon in my natal Gemini. When this phase occurs it feels cosy. Well, only for a second because in a flash the quick silver Mercury pulses into a myriad of directions. I guess that is why I like rainbows so much – the remind me of the beauty of our imagination – brilliant, fleeting, inspirational and illusive.

I adore having my moon in Gemini for a millions reasons but most of all because she gives a voice or rationalises my deep dark Scorpio bits. Conversely, my natal Mercury is in Scorpio so you can see my dilemma. While I want to skip the light fantastic over the deep dark forest of my emotional realm – Mercury in Scorpio says, nah don’t think so dahlink (very Marlena Deitrich). I guess we all have aspects of our charts that we love and those we could pack up in a box and send to Siberia.

So how can we embrace the “not so pretty bits”, motivate the lazy traits and turn the silk purse out of a horse behind. I propose that we use the power of the mind. What do you think?

Of course you realise that this suggestion is purely motivated by my ninth house brimming with Moon and Jupiter collaborating in a philosophical love quest. Whatever works for you! No, I’m not being flippant (this time) it’s true, what ever rocks your world and beyond (no OTT – ).

It’s day 11 on the detox-o-rama – blah, blah, blah – so what, big deal – well at least today anyway!

Judgement rebirth, letting go and moving on – thank goodness it’s bloody-well time (Oh just made a Saturn-ised joke!).

Justice slicing away the unwanted, - geez – I wish – a little off the thigh please – no both you ninny!

Hierophant commands – let’s get serious, serious, serious – no don’t think so oh wise one – too much fun to be had!

Ah my Mentor, Hermes – the Magician – where has all the magic gone? It’s Friday get out your boogie shoes and tape dance through the day. So Be It.

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment