Tuesday, September 1, 2009

42 Days – a new beginning



It is the first day of Spring and to mark this season I’ve decided to rejuvenate my body with a three phased detox program. So, today is the first day of a 42 day commitment to detox my internal organs. This program has been designed by my herbalist, MoonHawk http://www.jestacom.biz/newsite/ezine/natural_living.htm and under her guidance I will tackle this six week program in a three-phased approach:

Stage: 1 – Remove unfriendly bacteria, yeasts, parasites that may be living in my digestive system (yuck).

Stage: 2 – Renew and repair my digestive lining and replace bad bacteria with beneficial ones called, “probiotics”.

Stage: 3 – Release – support and enhance the capacity of the liver to take wastes from the bloodstream, break them down and them remove them via the elimination system.

This commitment marks another healing journey for my transformation of health and wellbeing. The first phase to loose weight was undertaken 18 months ago. I’ve achieved that goal and feel fantastic for the drop in numerous dress sizes and numbers on the scales.

As an official start to the detox program I’ve got on the scales this morning. Alarmingly I’ve crept on a couple of kilos over the past few weeks. This is no surprise of course as I’ve had gormandised myself on the premise that, “I’m starting my detox so I will feast now and purge later!” Not real smart is it?

Of course there was a holiday last week and who can diet on holidays? Not me, obviously! Today is a reality check and I am going to own the numbers. The plan is to become healthier and drop a few kilos on the way – I will share these experiences with you in my journal.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

1 comment: