Tuesday, September 8, 2009

35 Days to go – contentment and peace – Buddha



The intensity of the Aries moon has passed and now the moon has settled into the Venus-ruled Taurean phase. Taurean’s are practical and very sensual people they love good food, pampering – the banquet of life really.

It is a 10/1 day – a day of endings and beginnings. I feel this energy fill my life with the end of the harsh reality of the detox. There have been times over the past week when I’ve really struggled with withdrawal from coffee and giving up some other delectable pleasures – not to mention the headaches – but I have pursued and now I feel good.

Temperance offers an omniscient perspective guiding me above the sea of adversity. She is a beacon of hope. Her poise and elegance is compelling – encouraging me to leave the chaos of my emotions and float with her on an air of tranquillity.

The Moon facilitates creativity. She is representative of the arts. Her presence in my life is the orb of inspiration – encouraging me to honour my creative journey.

The World is my oyster. Venus, Goddess of love, beauty and wealth surrounds me in an abundant garland of riches. My mantra is: I am healthy, wealthy and wise. Her vulnerability captures my imagination and takes me to far away destinations.

The Sun is peeping through my window. The grey, volatiles skies of yesterday have exploded volumes of water and now that the storms have passed we a greeted with clarity. The sky is crystal clear and the view is pristine and fresh. My outer world reflects this current phase of my inner kingdom. The rough and tumble clashes of the internal torment have eased and now I can take a long, deep, cleansing breathe. I feel blessed in many ways and now it is time to rest.

Buddha once said:

Health is the greatest gift,
Contentment the greatest wealth,
Faithfulness the best relationship

These words spoken so long ago are the mantra for my day. I am at peace – I am enjoying the moment. This is the instant of realisation that I am the creator of my world and I am satisfied with my creation.

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment