Friday, September 25, 2009

18 Days to go – Day XXIV – And the word is love!



“One word frees us all of the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” Sophocles

This morning I woke up to the song, “All you need is love” playing in my head. Love has been revered by many artists over time – even as far back as the early Greek philosophers.

Last night I dreamt of Patrick Swayze. Actually, I felt his presence just before I feel asleep. He appeared like a bright golden shinning aura right next to my bed. He said, “It’s beautiful here, Jewells, just like the move – Ghost”. I smiled and replied, “Be a light shinning bright and find love.”

I drifted off to sleep and entered dream land. During my dream I ran across lush meadows filled with flowers. Patrick was playing hide and seek. He balanced himself perfectly on a log that bridged a small brook and did perfect Russian leaps across fields of sunflowers. I sat watching him on a chequered rug and laughing raucously soaking up his youthful and playful spirit.

As I watched I thought, “he is creating his own heaven – I am an observer. Birds sang, butterflies fluttered by and then Patrick approached me on a white stallion – a beast who was proud and perfect in every way. I’ve come to say goodbye for now – I’ll be back when you think of me.” And he galloped away in a cloud of golden dust.

Patrick’s visit is strange because I’ve not really been devoted to Swayze throughout his career. Sure, I’ve enjoyed his characters in Dirty Dancing and Ghost. I’ve loves his spirit and his positive outlook on life and more importantly adored his commitment to his wife. I feel honoured that that he has taken a moment to drop in and remind me that we are all capable of creating our own heaven on earth. Our thoughts and imagination are such potent tools of creation. So today I choose to create a world of love – everybody sing now.

The next phase of my dream evolved and I am in a crowded room with the Beatles singing, “All you need is love!” I step out of the large room and began to walk the streets. I was in New York City and I felt lost but comfortable being lost. I pulled out my cell phone to ring Yoko Lennon but then cursed as I had forgotten her number. I was going to drop by for a cuppa and a chat about astrology. I needed to tell her something important. I looked around the buildings that surrounded me and thought, “Now where am I?” Why can’t I find the right place? I took the elevator to the top of the Empire State building and went to the edge of the observation deck to find where I needed to go. I was getting frustrated but still felt quite jovial. I decided to climb on to the top of the building and then spring from building to building in search of where I needed to be (a bit like spider woman). Eventually, I ended up on the top of the Statue of Liberty. I was sitting on her crown with one of the spikes between my legs. I sat comfortably for quite some time and was happy to dangle my legs over the side and wait for the right moment – to? I don’t know. And I am uncertain what that dream means – I will get back to you when it reveals itself!

My morning spread offers the Sun, Justice, The Emperor and The Star. What a line up? Especially after a wonderful magical dreamy extravaganza! An overall analysis of these cards is: a positive flow of energy in my career – a green light, possibly a contract to move forward – perhaps even a promotion or change of status. Whatever the outcome I see it as a positive move with some authority and confidence building.

It’s a number nine day of resolution, conclusion and empowerment. It is day twenty four of the program. I am feeling very positive – possibly a touch pious. I’ve come this far, stuck to the regime and I can see the finish line.

Keep the dream alive!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment