Monday, September 21, 2009

25 Days to go – Day XVIII – River Deep


"When you do things for your soul you feel a river moving in you!” Rumi

The Moon in Virgo requires attention to detail. Mercury (communication) offers an opening for re-negotiating. And we are on the verge of a new moon which inspires new beginnings. The New Moon phase is a time to plant seeds (wishes) and there is freshness about this time. The storm has passed and the dry desolate landscape of my life is alive with new shoots.

It is day XVIII of my detox and I feel a little battle weary. I’m tired and the benefits of the current phase are not obvious. Clearly, I’ve not lost anymore weight and I am disappointed. Even so I forge ahead with the commitment I’ve made in the hope that the results will justify this lack lustre chapter.

The river of my journey has breached into still waters. It is an unfathomable pond with a water spout lying dormant beneath the surface. The charge of energy comes from my internal motivation to rise up and grove into the day.

The weariness subsides and I feel rather excited. The weekend is here and I am off to see my grandsons. It’s always a fantastic adventure when we visit. So it’s cheerio for now and have a great day.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment