Monday, September 21, 2009

22 Days to go – Day XXII – a pebble in the pond



The Moon is in my natal sun sign of Scorpio. The day is a number five day - changes and movement. There is something in the air that feels as if a subtle shift is taking place. The tide is turning and its time to move on.

Promises made so long ago are coated with experience and layered in disappointment. High hopes have been deflated and now mediocre mountains are covered with weeds. It’s a new ay and this Scorpio moon insists upon courage and determination to overcome the demons of my past.

Temperance has blessed my reading this morning – she is a kind and gentle soul. Her guidance is comforting as she strives for balance and a philosophical resolution.

The Chariot takes my dreams and deeds to destinations unknown returning karmic pay loads in surprising outcomes and significant lessons.

I am almost halfway with my detox commitment. I feel good and proud of the effort and the well-being status. I’ve made some changes over the past three weeks but there are many more to come.

I’ve learned a great deal about myself during this process. I’ve also been privy to the changes of other’s behaviour. Personally it has been an awareness of the Scorponic resoluteness which come to the fore. The change in others has been less significant. What I’ve noticed is that when one person in the group alters their rituals then the team regards this as somewhat suspicious. New behaviours must be negotiated and the impact of the changes vibrates throughout the pond. Essentially the changes I’ve made have become the pebble in the pond.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment