Tuesday, September 22, 2009

21 Days to go – Day XXIII – water your dreams



I am half-way on my six week detoxification. Woo hoo! It is exciting to be at the mid point of such a huge undertaking. I have to be honest and say that I thought I’d never make it this far – well that is not entirely true – I thought it would have been more of a struggle than it has been. Now this feels as though I am one huge step closer to my dream for a healthier body.

The Chariot carries me down the highway in two directions – I am in control of the reigns and I am leading the charge to a positive outcome.

The Star glistens brightly offering optimism and cultivates success – stay focused on the horizon and you will overcome adversity and negativity.

The Lovers represent the balanced principles of my significant relationships – communication and harmony reap their own reward.

It is a number six day of commitment and responsibility and I feel confident that I am here at this juncture by my design. Thos who have gone before me have fulfilled their plans just as I am fulfilling mine.

Lao Tzu reminds us: “water your dreams with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dreams.”

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment