Wednesday, September 30, 2009

13 Days to go – Day XXVIV – Smile on your brother



The mystical Neptunian Moon pipes in celestial sounds of the 1960’s and 1970’s. The Sun is in the relationship oriented sing of Libra and the Piscean moon offers a nice dreamy aspect. It is a number five day – a day of change – so let’s hope that the change is for the better.

I survived the dinner last night without indulging in anything outside of my detox allowance. The best part was that my colleagues were supportive, caring and mindful of my dietary restrictions. I felt so blessed to sit and share a meal in a respectful environment – I was honoured to be with them. Thank you team!

The world offers the end of a productive cycle while the Magician is racing toward a new destiny. The tower suggests unexpected surprises and the star is proud and reverend.

All together now, “everyone get together and smile on your brother now.”

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment