Wednesday, September 9, 2009

34 Days to go – Possibilities



Over the past few days I’ve seen lots of numbers presenting in triple e.g. 111; 222; 333; 555. Today we have a calendar date of 999. Usually the triple or quad presentations are indicators of Angelic communication. I’m not certain what the 999 represents – perhaps I will tell you tomorrow. Ironically, it is day 9 of my detox – how wonderfully spooky!

Number 9 usually suggests empowerment and resolution. However, today’s date is: 9th, 9th month and year 2009 (11/2) = 2 the day calculates as a number two day; the number two is about partnerships and agreements perhaps (even stretching the possibilities here) a day of cooperation and collaboration – how nice?

I feel the blessing of Venus invigorating me with her glittering presence in my spread. She shines like a star dancing in the scattered rainbows across my room. I feel light, bright and breezy. Apollo the Sun God plays his golden harp as the lovers embrace – life is good do not waste a moment.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment