Saturday, September 5, 2009

39 Days to go – Sweet surrender



Day IV of the detox and I’ve just got off the scales and the result is mind blowing. I’ve lost 1.5 kilos in three days – woa! What headache? What nausea? What goodies did I have to give up? I don’t care with that result J Of course it’s not all about the weight loss but that is a pretty nice reward, isn’t it?

Yasmin Boland (http://www.yasminboland.com/) has suggested in her weekly column that we connect with Angels which align to the moon phase of the day. Today she offers the Angel in the early phase of Pisces: Eyael, Angel of Transformation. I am taking up Yasmin’s proposition and asking Eyael to guide and support me through my transformation.

It’s a number six day – a day of commitment and responsibility. I am aware that this program requires just that. The Moon is in Pisces and the Sun in Virgo. These two signs are the opposite end of the spectrum and offer a balance between reality and fantasy – noice.

My morning spread encourages creativity (The Moon); unexpected events (Tower) and an opportunity to slice away the unwanted kilos (Justice – the scales). Go figure.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment