Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 30 – XII days to go – Laugh it off, Ha ha!

Mercury and Mars are locked in a lover’s embrace today so an intense exchange is possible. This is not a bad thing considering Mercury has been retrograde for most of September. Mixed messages and crossed words have been flooding our communication channels – now it is time to set the record straight – (if that’s what you want). Or, you can laugh it off – well that is my plan – I feel the upside of down has a quirkier and ravenous appeal rather than locking horns with the Devil’s Advocate. Speaking of the Devil what major arcana messages are emerging from my unconscious today?

Justice is the first scene from my story. The stage is set for balance and determination in the pursuit of my goals; a contract or an ending perhaps? It’s a number four day so laying the foundations for the future. The World is my oyster or so Venus suggests as she points to the heavens for inspiration and guidance. Judgment augurs letting go and or ending what is no longer working for us – it’s time to move on – carve out a new path.

It’s twelve days to go and I am feeling extremely positive. It’s almost the home stretch and I feel that I am past the worst of it. I’ve often wondered what lies beyond the detox – is there another world out there and what does it look like. One conclusion that rings loud and clear is that I will never go back to my fat, unhealthy former self so, this is my life now. This is the new frontier of wellbeing, respect for my body and standing alone in reverence for a long healthy future.

At times over the past few weeks I’ve felt isolated and not a part of the herd. I’ve felt left out – excluded. And to a certain extend that has been true – but then objectively speaking I know in my own heart that it has been my choice. When you step away from the group or when you choose to do something completely different you are standing alone. This act takes courage and a strong will. I guess these are two of the ancillary pay off’s I spoke about earlier in the commitment creed. Back then I felt that there would other benefits to the detox – now I realize just how determined and strong willed I am.

Enjoy your day in everything you do and say and if it gets too much – laugh it off!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment