Friday, December 25, 2009

And so this is Christmas


When I am aware of the God-Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of the divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the validation of that creative energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.

As you can see we are only one quarter the way through our prosperity plan. Actually we are only on day nine. After tomorrow (day 10) we will repeat these 10 affirmations three more times. This book is based on the law of cause and effect. And on day six of this commitment I sold my property in Coffs Harbour. This instant abundance will instantly and effortlessly reduce my debt and make life considerably easier. Let’s continue on this road and see what other fortunes we can manifest.

And so this is Christmas and what have you done? Another year over and a new ones just begun (John Winston Lennon). Today is a time of celebration, family, fun and sharing of energy. I am totally committed to all of the above. Actually, I started this endeavor yesterday as I caught up with my two grandsons. We swam, ate and opened up gifts from one branch of the family tree. It was a magical and uplifting day. I am delighted to say that we get lost in the moment. Nothing else mattered only the now! Enjoy the now!

It’s a number three day of communication and short journeys. We are having ham and cheese croissants at my Mum’s in Liverpool and then racing to have morning tea across Sydney with another part of the family. After that catch up we are driving north to Nelson Bay to begin our holiday and share a late Christmas lunch with my brother and his partner. So, can you see the energy of the number three? Tonight we will unpack rest and take a load off – ahhh!

The Moon in Aries is a fiery appeal. Today the Moon and Pluto are not compatible. So, if get a tie, sox or some ugly gift – just smile and say thank you  its not the day to say oh that was a useless gift – see the blessing in the effort and thought it took to given to you on this special day.

Remember, blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Mercy is a rare word, one hardly spoken. What are merciful actions? Not judging another, speaking with kind words; thinking compassionate thoughts about others. May acts of mercy come your way? Do you get my drift?

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment