Friday, December 18, 2009

You are my world!


Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.

It is Saturday – thank God! Have you ever had one of those weeks when you’ve though, oh my God why was I born? Well I have! And guess what? I survived! Not only that, I still have my sense of humour. Sometimes I wonder, why does it have to be so hard?

I suppose all the lessons learned, processed and light bulbs going off are a measure of how I am tracking in life. Don’t you agree? Not very good apparently wait a minute is that my measuring stick or someone else’s?

The Hermit advised caution – watch where you are walking pot holes and dog poo are dangerous obstacles, don’t you know? One you could loose yourself in and the other well, the smell might stay with you for the rest of your life. Who would love you then?

The Star shines brightly in my reading this morning. She is brilliant and poised and in some respects very wise. “You’ve got nothing to hide, child,” she counsels. You know how to deal with the entire spites in the world. Don’t lift the lid until you are prepared to deal with the venomous taunts and the mischievous petty back biting.

The world is my truth. I am here. I am incredible. I am loving and wise. I may not tattle-tale and I may have to suck it up and deal with it but I have a whole other world to retreat into – a world that is loving and respectful and most importantly, unconditional.

It’s a number six day of commitment and responsibility. Take responsibility for your actions don’t delay and whatever you do – don’t walk away until you are ready to do so. Life is hard enough – don’t beat yourself up – not ever! There are plenty of abusers out there that will surely do that for you!

Instead, let the beauty you love be what you do. We often blind ourselves to beauty precisely because it inspires us to go beyond ourselves.

Today, find only beauty, especially when your first instinct is to be critical of someone, something, or some opportunity.

When you enter that world of beauty own it; trust it; lavish yourself with compliments and respect and make it your world. Put up a sign, “trespassers will be prosecuted and nasty people shall not enter!”

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment