Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The joy of being you – at home with you!


Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very subconscious of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.

Have you ever been first up in the morning and the quietness of the house pulls you into a different realm? Have you ever wandered around the house whispering a chant of peace, love and happiness? Well, I have!

Metaphysically speaking our home represents our souls. Apparently our car is symbolic of our journey through life. The home though is akin to Nirvana for our soul. Keeping this in mind, I’ve wandered around my brother’s home connecting with and respecting his soul. Suffice to say, his soul is open, loving, warm, compassionate and generous. It is a comfy cozy place and I feel safe.

Last night I watched Atonement. It was an interesting movie filled with a myriad of life lessons; the major lesson being seeking atonement for our greatest sin. Is it judgment, fear, control, abuse, loving someone too much or too little? None of us are perfect that is obvious. We are humans after all. And we arrive on planet earth with our insecure souls and brave hearts and attempt to navigate the maze of life with our internal compass of course we encounter a few wicked witches and goblins along the way. One door closes and another one opens and a new lesson begins.

My question is, do we ever reach atonement? Are we at home with our souls? Do we ever forgive our sins? Or are we the most abusive to ourselves? Do we carry our guilt around like some malevolent monster that crouches within waiting for the next poor unsuspecting creature to cross our paths, and then what? What must we do then? Free-will and choice are top of the agenda. The decision is entirely yours and mine at the perfect moment. I guess the most enduring question remains; can we seek and find the joy of being you?

It’s a number eight day – of balance and harmony. It is also the second last day of the year. It is a good time to consider our actions/reactions and lessons to leave behind in 2009. This notion is supported by the influence of the analytical Gemini Moon.

I’ve stepped into a new lunar return today so the focus has shifted from my Moon in the eighth to my Moon resting in my second house. This shift is represented by the sale of my former home in Coffs Harbour and the promise of those funds trickling into my bank account in the New Year. Marvelous!

The morning spread reveals an interesting tale. The Tower suggests, be prepared for the unexpected. Justice represents contracts and fair mindedness in pursuit of balance. Death closes the door on the current phase. And the Devil relinquishes the chains of oppression. The Star is my guiding light as I close the chapter of my former life. I am naked and vulnerable in my journey toward atonement – pouring the wisdom from lessons learned from the vessel on my shoulder.

Contracts will be signed on the dotted line. Signatures filed and money exchanged to seal the deal. Not it’s time to say goodbye to a safe repository for my soul. I arrived in Coffs Harbour just over a decade ago. I purchased this magnificent town house in a prime jetty location. The home was filled with love, healing and angelic presence as I channeled these energies into my practice. I shared the healing modalities with friends and patients and became the healer and teacher for many students. This home (or that vessel for my soul) was a place of love, kindness and transformation. Now that chapter is closed.

While that home represented my soul at that time I am not restricted to that address. I take my education and healing heart to another place where I constantly share and give of myself.

I am grateful for the love, guidance and protection and most of all, the experiences of that former abode. Now, I release the address and the energy to the new owners of that home. As I turn and walk around the beauty of my brother’s home I realise that we are blessed in so many ways more specifically the transient nature of the remnants of our souls. We are able to collect them and carry them with us as we adventure into every crevice of our dreams. We carry inside our hearts the true meaning of our home.

The soul is on earth for its own delight. Consider this amazing possibility: you incarnated on this earth just to experience the joy of being alive. Do you even know what gives you joy? Do something about it today!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment