Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day 2009


I keep my mind and thoughts of “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the inner presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance within me.

We are 10 days into our Prosperity Plan. Those ten affirmations must be repeated four times. Are you up for the journey? I know I am. I’ve already received the abundance wave roll into my life and I am totally committed to see the plan manifest in my life. I hope you are too. If abundance in 2010 is what you are seeking then stick with me and we’ll ride the ride together. I am positive that when we arrive on shore we will land in a beautiful and bountiful destination. Grab your board and keep paddling.

Today is a number four days - a day to lay foundations for the future weeks and months. It’s Boxing Day – the day after Christmas and I am sure that we are all feeling a touch guilty about the feasting that took place yesterday. In Oz it is prime summer time so, my plan is to step lively in the walking goes and dab on a little sunscreen and walk; walk; walk.

We arrived at Nelson Bay after breakfast at Mums with little Sis, a visit with the step-family for morning tea extraordinaire and a breezy trip up the free-way. A warm hugs welcome and the car unpacked we grooved the afternoon with some wine and nibbles – dangerous foods – but loads of fun. Although a fruit platter was placed beautifully on the table and we snacked on tropical fruits denying the need for a full meal. I’m not saying that dinner wasn’t offered it’s just that we were too full to consider another formal meal. We talked and laughed into the night. It was cathartic and joyous.

Today it is a little misty across this seaside town. We will don on the sandals and walk around filling our lungs with fresh sea breezes and ocean mists. I’m here for the rest and the healing aspect. I intend to regain my inner strength and determination in readiness of a new and brilliant year.

The wheel of fortune is the harbinger of such bounties. The wheel heralds a phase of abundance and good fortune. I am totally ready for the new number three year waiting behind the curtain ready to appear. The challenging aspects of 11/2 year are now fading with the festivities of Christmas cheer. It’s been a good year and I have a great deal to be thankful for. I have noted in my gratitude list many times during this year and now am ready to walk a new path with a gracious heart and loving soul.

The Sun shines brightly on my morning spread. I am intoxicated by the power of Apollo and his brilliant beams of love, joy and happiness.

The Lovers chime in perfect harmony – opposites attract and the challenge is to make them fit. Is it a challenge or is it fun? I am not sure as I believe that it one of the mysteries of life. Let’s explore the odyssey together?

Today and tomorrow I am free to wander where there is no path. There’s not time like the present to “get lost”. Realise that a path has many experiences: exploring creativity, indulging intuition, pursuing a relationship. Chose one and get lost on the pathless path today.

I hope you can get lost too. Enjoy the moment of splendor in your creativity and intuiton – we may just bump into each other along the way?

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment