Monday, December 28, 2009

Spiritual ideals


I am conscious of the Inner presence as my lavish Abundance. I AM conscious of the constant activity of this mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.

We are winding down the covers of 2009. Already there is talk on the street about the New Year. Sure celebrations are uppermost in conversations however I’m also hearing questions posed, “so what is in store for you in the New Year?”

While I consider goals for 2010 and think about where my life or my path may lead me I am also very focused on what is happening in this moment. I don’t want to miss a second or pass by one perfect smile or capture the individual curl of each lash as it caresses the pure stare of my lover’s eye.

Today is a number seven day – a day of inner reflection. The numerological cycles asks us to consider – what is going on inside. It is important to be aware of what you project to the world but what is happening on the inside? I like this phase in numerology because it is like a litmus test to our soul. The questions to consider are couched in phrases such as: “how am I feeling? What am I thinking? How do my thoughts reflect my inner world I am living in? What am I creating?”

Sure we get a glimpse on the answers to these questions when we face reality (e.g. outcomes of these questions) Are we happy? Are people happy with us? Are we living our truth? Is our soul comfortable – easy and uncluttered or are we constantly struggling between our desires and the mayhem of our existence?

In contemplation my hypotheses is based primarily on the intention I convey into the world. Then the analysis is calculated via reactions from who love me unconditionally? Then I factor in such data as: “Am I a good daughter, wife, mother, sister, niece, friend, co-worker, human being?” In some respects I can get a tick – yes, your are projecting nice, caring, compassionate qualities and others are a little neutral.

One tick I know for sure is that today especially I am being a good niece. Why am I so certain? Well, it because I am taking my aunty out to lunch and bring my husband and brother along – so I think that counts as a tick – don’t you? Furthermore I think that this visit comes close to achieving a spiritual trifecta. I don’t know for sure as I believe that we are all winners.

Hermes the magician manifests an effortless transition between worlds. He promises a magical day filled with fun and surprises.

Venus stands in the garland of abundance – lift your mind and heart and reap the reward of plenty which will fill your soul with joy.

The Sun shines on the garden of opportunity – music, good food and the cherubs dance to a mystic tune. As you give to another so shall you receive pleasure and gratification?

The Moon embraces my natal Gemini home state. This light bright breezy silver orb is the beacon of my emotional realm. The Capricorn sun is my foundation, the stars light my path but the moment enchants and carries me along to the beat of my own tune.

My spiritual ideals are uppermost today and an area of my life is highlighted. I believe that health promotes spirituality, and spirituality promotes health. I invite you to choose one spiritual truth and live fully in harmony with it today. Observe how challenging it is to let your physical life be in concert with your spiritual ideals.

If this does not work for you then perhaps we can handle you with care?

Been beat up and battered 'round
Been sent up, and I've been shot down
You're the best thing that I've ever found
Handle me with care

Reputations changeable
Situations tolerable
Baby, you're adorable
Handle me with care

I'm so tired of being lonely
I still have some love to give
Won't you show me that you really care

Everybody's got somebody to lean on
Put your body next to mine, and dream on

I've been fobbed off, and I've been fooled
I've been robbed and ridiculed
In day care centers and night schools
Handle me with care

Been stuck in airports, terrorized
Sent to meetings, hypnotized\Overexposed, commercialized
Hand me with care

I'm so tired of being lonely
I still have some love to give
Won't you show me that you really care

Everybody's got somebody to lean on
Put your body next to mine, and dream on

I've been uptight and made a mess
But I'll clean it up myself, I guess
Oh, the sweet smell of success
Handle me with care

George Harrison
Traveling Wilburys

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment