Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy End Year


Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of all providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited that is my supply is unlimited. So be it!

Yes that’s right, it is the last day of 2009 and what have you done? Has it been a good year? Have you learned more about yourself? Have you grown spiritually, emotionally and possibly even financially?

Yasmin Boland, the brilliant Aussie astrologer asks us to consider give thanks for this ear – consider all of the blessings and give thanks. I am totally with her on this suggestion. And that is exactly what I’ve done this morning – given thanks for the year that was 2009.

I have so much to be grateful for – and I hope you have too. Take a few moments (just as I have done) and consider what you would like to leave behind. I have written down some aspects of this year that I choose to leave behind. Tonight I will write those parts of the year down on a piece of paper and then ceremoniously light a match and burn the remnants of 2009 that I do not wish to carry with me into 2010.

We are now on the final step of the year and reflection and graciousness are important. Why? Well, I believe it is part of living consciously – in the now. Also, being grateful suggests that we’ve there and done that and therefore do not need a rerun instead we’ve brought the t-shirt and sent the postcards.

The High Priestess interrogates deep into my psyche – yes the road is uncertain but you have the compass that will guide you toward the ultimate destination.

The Emperor bellows from atop Mount Olympus. Don’t forget the water bottles as you journey into the dark forest.

Nourish yourself with the glow of the wheel of fortune; the golden talisman that will light each step of your journey. The prize will be the accomplishment of lessons learned and a wry smile.

I casting the final glance of our shoulder consider preserving your integrity. Have you lived with integrity? In silence, we most readily preserve our integrity. Our soul thrives on silence. From deep inside, you receive your most certain guidance and instruction. In silence, you are without distractions. This is why we fear silence – we fear its power. Enjoy quiet meditation today.

Allow the seeds of your future germinate in the rich soul of your imagination.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment