Sunday, December 20, 2009

Forgiveness


My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.

Forgiveness is such a powerful act. It has been said that forgiveness will take you from being disempowered to empowerment. Once you forgive someone then they do not have a hold over you. This week I am working on forgiveness and in this simple (and yet extremely difficult act I will break free from the chains of oppression). Not only that it’s Christmas, isn’t it? Plus, the cosmos is supportive of this action.

Is it an action – yes it is! First you have to be aware that there is something to forgive. In the meantime you go through your roller coaster rides of this can’t be happening and then you realise, yes it is happening. Then you go, ouch that really hurts – you big bully. Then you go, oh poor you, why do you fear me so much? Your insecurity is a dark veil to your loveliness. Pettiness is poison and you have layered it into your aura.

Thank you for the insight into your soul. I forgive you. Now you can begin to heal as I choose to heal. Easy isn’t it? Nope! No one said it was going to be easy that is why people choose to stay stuck. But not me, I choose freedom, liberation and personal empowerment. My gift to myself is the awareness that I deserve better and the truth that comes from living the best life I possibly can. I owe it to myself. I honestly do. And you do too!

The Wheel of Fortune inspires a new phase of philosophical pursuits. Take the higher ground as it will be flooded with negativity and emotion down below. Don’t enter the game – just smile and say, thanks for sharing!

The Chariot will take you places you’ve only dreamed about. Life is too short to seek approval from those who don’t matter.

Prometheus hangs on the tree of life – he was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice – well good on him. I’m not! I don’t have a second to waste – ou can open the cage and fly away little blue bird – fly.

The World says the lessons are done you’ve learned them well this time – they won’t return again in this life time. There is not time to waste – just time to heal – turn toward forgiveness and the healing time will begin.

Forgiveness means more to God than sacrifice. Forgive on person today. Open your heart to that person, and release unnecessary suffering from the past. Feel the peace that follows from this simple act.

So Be It!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment