Saturday, December 5, 2009

Living is easy with eyes closed!


As we relax and let go, we feel a great outpouring of peace flooding our minds, and hearts. This great wave of calming peace saturates every fibre of our being and world.

Have you ever woken up and wandered around your home and thought, this day feels especially wonderful? Well, this morning I did.

As I opened up the blinds and walked through the rooms and hallways there was a sense of peace, love and harmony filling every crevice of my home – it felt, wholesome and fresh, loving and brilliant? I was grounded in the knowledge that life is good and I am truly blessed. I am grateful for my life.

Yesterday I was preparing to leave for my morning of pampering and maintenance (aka facial and hairdresser) I stopped and listened to the words of a familiar son on the radio. The words were, “living is easy with eyes closed”. And yes, the song is Strawberry Fields Forever (rest of the lyrics below).

I’ve read that Lennon and McCartney wrote words/lyrics were nonsensical creations and there was in some cases not a lot of meaning behind them. In fact it was the media or public that sought and conveyed their own interpretations from the messages. Apparently, the legendary duo has suggested that if it sounded good then hey you have a song.

I digress, even though the words may not have had intent in the beginning, I thought about the relevance of those words in my life.

Do I live with my eyes closed? I know that I am a curious person. I also am a self confessed inquisitor and a searcher. In that view, do I need to take off the lenses of denial and look at life with eyes wide open? What about you? Are your eyes open? Maybe we can meet in strawberry fields?

It’s an 11/2 day so the day promises to be a public/private affair. I have some journals/columns to publish so that is my priority.

Then, I have my Circle of Manifestation to attend. This Circle is a group of like-minded people who share the belief that we can create our dream life with focused intent. It’s a positive and motivated group of people who are living with eyes wide opened and hears on fire – intent to burn.

Speaking of fore – the Moon is Leo and the Sun in Sagittarius is a potent mix of fire. The creative Leo Moon invests the fifth house intensity into our day. The Moon is not all that comfortable in this sign but at least she is off the coach and the box of chocolates is history.

Chocolate – did someone say chocolate? Last night we went to our friends 49’er birthday party and his wife had made a white chocolate cheesecake. Oh! My Goodness! It was heavenly. Unfortunately, her cheesecake has now officially met legendary status as the word has got around. I don’t mind one slice as it is enough to catapult you into a state of bliss. I’d arrive at the first taste.

It’s a magical Sunday and my three Major Arcana cards support that theme. Judgement – releasing and support from the Angelic realm. Magician – need I say more? And the World is the cherry on top – Venus stands boldly in the garland of plenty – although after the cheesecake from last night it had better be salad and fruit – don’t you think?

I am off to create in my life- it’s my choice. To be free is to know that I can direct my awareness where I want to, when I want to and how I want to!


Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

Lyrics: Strawberry Fields Forever! (http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Strawberry-Fields-Forever-lyrics-The-Beatles/D9A941B443BA338B48256BC200142A40 )

No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right.
That is I think it's not too bad.

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry Fields forever.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out.
It doesn't matter much to me.

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry Fields forever.

Always know sometimes think it's me, but you know I know and it's a dream.
I think I know of thee, ah yes, but it's all wrong.
That is I think I disagree.

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry Fields forever.
Strawberry Fields forever.
Strawberry Fields forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment