Saturday, December 19, 2009

You’ve got to have friends!


Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited; therefore, my supply is unlimited.

The gentle tinkles of my wind chimes remind me of the subtleness of the movement of time. Time heals they say. I agree wholeheartedly. However, it is up to us to make tiny subtle changes to facilitate that healing process. If we change on tiny aspect of our thinking/behaviour then the ripple effect will take place and before you know it you’ve landed in a new dimension.

The Moon is the friendship house of Aquarius. Aquarius rules the 11th house of friends and associations. This is an airy sign which is a relief after the earthy and pragmatic sing of Capricorn. Aquarius reminds us about the importance of friends.

Last night I was delighted by the joyous energy of my friends. We talked, laughed and shared so many stories of distasteful situations and imbued them with new and colourful perspectives. The spectrum of our conversations peppered the evening with a brilliant lustre that has sustained until the morning light.

My friends offered wisdom, support, unconditional loving, and respect; most importantly they were wonderful. Thank you, my dear and beautiful friends you make my world a more sunny and sparkly place. I love and honour you so much!

Other than the brilliant company of my friends my husband demonstrated his love and affect by surpassing any master chef with his command of his culinary skills. He was unreal. We ate our meal in perfect time and with glitz and glamour of a high class restaurant. Oh what a night!

Today is a little garden time, coffee date with my main man but first appointment in my diary is a massage. A deep healing and lovely massage; lLife is beautiful – isn’t it? Enjoy your day – your way!

And remember, God gives you only the present, moment by moment. How much of your present day do you invest in the past? Everything from your pas except wisdom and love has long since served its purpose. Witness what calls to you from yesterday and why.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment