Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Conscious creations


The collection consciousness of Earth is now raised to higher levels of awareness. The collective mind now deepens its understanding of universal law, and lives accordingly.

If we all lived “mindfully” then what would happen? I mean, if we were conscious of every thought, word, action, intention reaction and every step we take then what would we create?

Yesterday I was mindful of every thought word and especially every mouthful I ate. I was living consciously as I was feeling ill. I wanted to be well, I didn’t want to create more illness in my body so, and I lived consciously.

Toward the end of the day I felt calm and grounded. I was aware of every thought; I was pure (and focused) in my intent. It was a moment of enlightenment.

Buddha maintains that “enlightenment” is the end of suffering”. And that was my intention – to end my suffering. Not only to end my sickness or suffering but to create wellness and a state of being in the now. Mission accomplished.

So, what do I do with that now? I’ve honoured myself with the moment of enlightenment. How do I build on that or even sustain it? It’s a nice feeling; a feeling of enjoying each tiny morsel of food or even tiny speck of thought. I was calm, rested and in the moment.

This “moment” made me think about how the rhythm and pulse of our lives distracts us or keeps us in a state of perpetual chaos. Boy Dylan once remarked that chaos lived right next to him. Is that why people anaesthetise themselves with drugs, alcohol, food and many other addictions/diversions?

The storm of my repulsion has passed. A fresh landscape is cleansed of toxic thoughts and impurities. I conjure the perfect outcome with the assistance of the Magician. The Fool is begging for a new phase of fresh perspectives and experiences. Gaia groans with the labour that will deliver a new era. It’s time to elevate ourselves above the chaos of our lives.

It’s a number five day and a lover appears to grasp and give a good yank – turn the corner and don’t look back. I consciously create my reality with my desires. It is through desire that the unmanifest can manifest. So Be It!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment