Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year – 1 January 2010


A loving heart is always young!

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires – so be it!

It is the first day of a New Year – a new decade. To add some extra vim to this fresh moment in time it is also a Full Moon lunar eclipse (6:12am AEST – read Harlequin’s Haven: http://www.jestacom.biz/newsite/ezine/harlequin_s_haven.htm

It is a number five day – a day of changes so time is ripe to make decisions that will change your life – even if it is in subtle ways.

Prior to this moment I have been saying that this year will be different to last year. Or, on some occasions I’ve touted that I don’t want another year like last year. Of course I didn’t mean that entirely as there were some (many) positive aspects of last year there were satisfying and even memorable. On the other hand there were disappointing aspects. My view is that, once we are aware of the negative aspects then we should do our darndest to change them, right? And if we are not able to change them then take a different route to our perfect destination.

When the moon is full and the intensity of the eclipse surrounds us then it is opportune to send your wishes out into the Universe with a higher voltage. This can be done with the focus or intent of a spell or a rhyme. One of those rhymes I’ve said was: "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride, and rich man and poor man in peace would abide." To compliment these words it is a good day to wear moonstone and be very mindful of what you think, say and do. Remember is it all about energy.

Most of us start the New Year with goals, wishes and resolutions. Like you I have a few on my list. I guess they could come under the umbrella of health, wealth and happiness. I’ve included this list as a way of encompassing some of the focus of these positive statements. I hope you can find something relevant for you:

Instructions for life

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s: respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all of your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship
7. When you realise you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation of your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is the way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember the best relationship is one which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

One certainty I’ve included on my list is that I focus on love. A loving heart is always young, also love heals fear. This year I wish for more love in the world. I hope you are willing to join me in that desire.

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment