Monday, December 7, 2009

The transition lounge



Infinite wisdom now governs every thought, word and action of the world’s leaders. They open their minds and hearts to greater understanding, harmony and resolution.

The Moon moves into detailed oriented Virgo today. The Jupiter-Chiron healing alignment encourages an overview of our health and wellbeing. Both cosmic influences are supportive of a little healthy and daily activities review; thus, giving you the opportunity to ask the question, “so how is your health and wellbeing?”

It’s a number four day – a good day for laying the foundations for the future. The structure and building blocks are essential to the solid path that we treat during our daily rituals. The Moon in Virgo supports that theme – it’s time to get organised and clear about the fundamentals of your life.

The World is my oyster. Love, peace and happiness hang low on the vine – ripe for the picking and deliciously savouring our souls. The Wheel of Fortune is a magnificent attraction with the Jupiterian influence and the trusty spin from the great benefactor. It seems the harder I work; the luckier I become. Effort = rewards – that’s for sure.

The Fool ushers a phase of new beginnings - time to start afresh and in a new direction. Clear out the dust that lingers to the old dreams and visions and start the day with a new philosophy – a new way of living in the world.

Yesterday I got really sick. It started with a headache, raw and raging. As the pain reached an intolerable intensity I was physically ill. The purge was uncomfortable and in some ways distressing. Going through that phase was awful – each painful second dragged out for hours. This morning the headache lingers but the toxic swirling in my gut has passed. I feel week but optimistic that the worst is behind me now.

Life is a lot like that illness – the involuntary spasms of toxic overload leave us in a new frontier. Where to from here, Girlie? We must ask the question – we know we can’t go back to the devils playground again.

The Fool encourages me to start again – an optimistic attitude and a new perspective layered with a focused intent.

Right now I feel as if I am sitting in the transit lounge. I surrender to the Divine with one thought pulsating through my mind; I intend to create good luck in my life. When I recognise the power of intent, I can focus it to create the life I want.

So Be It!

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment