Thursday, December 3, 2009

Infinite intelligence


I now quiet my thoughts and open my mind to the well of infinite intelligence within me. I breathe slowly and deeply and allow everything I need to know to rise to the surface. I let go of all feelings of urgency, and trust the wisdom at the core of my being. I relax and trust.

The first thought that emerged as I came out of sleep this morning was, “I have a day off!” Then I thought, “Fantastic as I can begin to heal the scars from yesterday’s workplace encounters”. Then I thought, “Why are we constantly seeking a retreat from work?” Why can’t we still work in a comfortable and safe environment where our colleagues respect our individuality and right to freedom of expression? Then I thought, “Hey Bullwinkle that concept never works!” Then I thought, “Why not?”

The hangover from the Full Moon in Gemini was a painful slap of reality. The right to express and opinion or suggestion was dealt with by another metaphoric slap. It now seems when you ask a civil question (which was initially given as an instruction) the gates of hell fly open and the dragon of fear and destruction will scorch your self esteem – perishing your right to exist. I know, it’s a little over the top but I am sure you’ll get the picture.

Death promises and end to all of this malarkey – the cycle must stop and now is as a good as time as any. The Lovers seek the balance between male and female offering positive and delightful communication to the exit strategy. The Sun shines – suggesting that masks that fake true feelings are now slipping – it’s just about done and dusted. The World brings and end to the drought and fresh opportunities are budding on the vine.

It’s a number nine day – empowerment, resolution and conclusion – please! The reactions from yesterday are typical power and control dynamite. Why do you fear me so much – I only want to contribute?

Today the Moon moves over into her comfort zone. Her natal house of Cancer is much cosier. It’s a good day to focus upon the healing of our scars. Seek a cosy retreat and pamper yourself. Well that is high on my agenda. I have a couple of appointments, bills to pay and food shopping – perfect Cancerian tasks – don’t you think? And as I tick these tasks off my list I will do so in mindless bliss.

As for work and the Monday return – I detach from the outcome. After I’ve focused my intention, I detail from the outcome and let Lady Luck do her job! My infinite intelligence within becomes the compass which will lead me to my perfect outcome.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment