Sunday, December 27, 2009

The road to where?

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I Am is the source and substance of all my good.

The Moon is in Practical Taurus and the Sun compliments with pragmatic Capricorn. It’s a number six day which is excellent for planning and organising. Already this morning hubby and I have talked about our plans for today and possibly for the rest of the week. It seems that there is rain now however in the latter part of the week it is expected to be sunny. So, we will do some movies and shopping for my new grand-daughter today and early on while the rain hovers.

I don’t mind the rain at all. As I said yesterday, it is nourishing for the earth and wonderful to hear. It is just that we are in a beachy part of Oz and therefore at a place where sand, surf and sun all combine to make summertime bliss.

At the moment it is more about being in the Now for me. Enjoying what is on offer and loving the bliss of freedom at prime holiday time. The smell of the ocean is intoxicating – I can feel it swirl around me licking at my aura – enticing me to romp among the shells and dolphins. The lavish ambience entwines my senses – sight, sound, touch and smell. You are here – you are free – relax and Be.

I’ve rested over the past few days. We have grazed on nuts and fruit and sprinkled with chocolate delicious into the mix. I guess it’s all about balance and harmony. At times desiring the forbidden delicacies and yet being faithful to my inherent nature to sup at the banquet of life.

The star reminds me of the brash repose to remain focused on your positive attributes – you don’t have to be exposed to be faithful to your optimum lifestyle.

The lovers are basking in the bliss of awareness and accord. There is no need for others to intrude upon this party for two.

Justice is stern and committed to the plan to find the perfect road to wander. Don’t lead for I will not follow. I tread my own path in my time – it takes me where I must go.


Instead, may I suggest that you tread the cobblestones of your future? Stay alert but with eyes closed. Walk into the dark and allow the spiritual umbilical take you to Utopia.  Say a prayer, “open a new road to me today, and expect the unexpected. When it appears accept the gift.

Follow your spiritual heart and don’t worry about the destination – it will appear in the perfect zone of your enlightened state.

Peace and Love

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment