Friday, December 11, 2009

Kindred Spirit


I may not know the solution to this challenge, but there is apart of me that does. I release all worry, fear and confusion now! I allow my higher self to orchestrate the best possible action, one that will satisfy the needs of everyone concerned.

The Moon in Scorpio is passionate and intense. The desire to create and feel the sensuality of life coursing through my veins is excruciatingly sublime. The week has been challenging, to say the lease, but now this is me time and I am out for fun.

Fortunately, I have a kindred spirit to share my zest for fun and pleasure. He is my husband and quite ironically a Scorpion too. We have already acknowledged some verbal obligations and made priorities to share in a couples date. Our quest is to keep the relationship alive and celebrate the carefree moments of the warm cosy energy of the weekend and begin the process of diminishing the painful memories of the past five days.

The week finished on a high note as I participated in a two day leadership course. This was enlightening and reinvigorating. Talk about the answers coming at the perfect time. Well this was just what I needed at that exact moment. I was massively grateful. I felt honoured and a real buzz electrified my spirit. During the course I realised that I had made some big mistakes in my career. Those mistakes had been layered with my perceptions. Sure, I’d been hurt and my feelings were justified. Sure, I’d been rejected and ostracised – that’s true too – now the question is, how do I get back to me?

I think we live and work in a very reactionary world. I’ve reacted to situations – sometimes badly and sometimes wisely and sometimes in a wounded way. But here’s the thing – I’m human! If it is good enough for Tiger Woods then it is good enough for me, okay?

I remember seeing an interview with John Lennon where the interviewer was giving him heaps about some of the things that he had said or done. He kept replying, “So what, I’m human!” He added, “I may not do it right all of the time but I am doing it my way! I think that there is another song in that but I won’t go there!

I guess that is the key – I’m not certain because I am still learning – I am still growing as a person and boy am I still vulnerable and hurt. If I cut myself I bleed. If I stub my toe gosh it hurts! To be honest, I tried the “superwoman” gig in the 1980’s but I’ve traded in the cape for a reality cap.

I hope you don’t think that this is a cop out. Its not! I still set high expectations for myself and others and when those expectations are not realised then I get disappointed and at times even disillusioned. However, my energy and resilience is enduring and I keep working at getting the colour code matching the mural of my world. I suppose we could join Cilla Black here and sing along to, “You can colour my world with sunshine yellow each day!” But, no, I’m not the eternal optimist but rather the optimist blended with a layer of realist. As Milton the Monster advises, “a tincture of tenderness but not too much.”

It’s a number eight day of balance and harmony’ a good day therefore to debrief the tough alignments of the week. It’s a day to gather your strength and seek some loving solace with your kindred spirit.

With that intention, I plan to touch my spirit. When I touch my spirit, I touch the source of unbounded affluence. I recognise that I am infinitely abundant.

I wish you a pleasant and satisfying excursion into your spirit – do what is right for you and you will find perfection in your heart.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment