Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Venus and Mars are alright tonight


I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence that I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.

Sometimes I am amazed at the profound and intuitive lyrics of Paul McCartney. I often wonder did he really tap into the Universal consciousness or did they (the words) sound good at the time and he went with that? One day I will have to ask him. I’ve read that some song writers claim a documentary of their lives with the words and concepts of their songs. If that is the case for Paul McCartney then tonight he is on the money – Venus and Mars are alright tonight.

The World enters my spread this morning as a reminder of the inherent wealth of my present state of being. I am centred and grounded in the knowledge that the wreath of abundance surrounds my existence.

Death is the end of a chapter of civil unrest and the mask of disillusionment. Take off the mask and reveal your inner truth.

The Fool ushers in the new phase of fresh ideas and enlightenment. Travel with the experience of your soul – the knowledge is fathomless = the rewards – unlimited.

It is a number four day of building solid foundations for the future. The shifting sands of my security have been cracked by false prophecies and the shoddiness of discontent. My future is stable and strong and I am focused and resolute. I shall not bend to the wind and the seduction of the tall grass out of the rim of my consciousness. The energy of the four is comforting and solid – I feel content in the confines of my pragmatic realm.

It’s the festive season and the lead up to Christmas is a fun and high creative time. The soul is earth for its own delight. Consider this amazing possibility. You incarnated on this earth just to experience joy of being alive. Do you even know what give you joy? Do something about it today!

If you have your soul mate close by then snuggle up tonight with the sensual sounds of your favourite song like:

Paul McCartney Venus And Mars lyrics -

Sitting In The Stand Of The Sports Arena
Waiting For The Show To Begin
Red Lights, Green Lights, Strawberry Wine,
A Good Friend Of Mine, Follows The Stars,
Venus And Mars
Are Alright Tonight.


Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment