Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Power of Now


I call on the Law of Forgiveness for all mistakes humanity has made that has had a harmful effect on others and the planet. I now fully forgive all humanity, past and present. All accumulated negativity is now dissolved and consumed.

The weekend has provided the perfect interlude for the healing phase to commence. The harmful barbs and rejection of the previous week has taken its toll. The poisonous darts have been removed and now the healing begins.

During this nurturing phase I’ve got back to reading (and even finished some of my books). One book in particular is, The Power of Now. I’ve read it before of course but recently I felt compelled to pick it up again. Another layer of this healing phase has been to only receive phone calls from people who love me. For example, last night my brother rang and we talked about some of the learning from the previous week. He was fully present and offered lots of sage advice about new strategies for putting situations to rest.

One of my conscious tactics for this week is to stay fully focused in the present – another is to leave things as they are – don’t try to investigate accusations further and don’t try to justify my actions/reactions. Finally, as Yasmin Boland suggests, release the ego – all the astro-alignments – Sun and Chiron link – heal the past and facilitate a harmonious day.

We are on the eve of a New Moon. It is a highly fertile phase and a time to consider what priorities and situations we need to focus on or create. My focus is primarily financial freedom and peace and harmony in my workplace.

The Devil promises the freedom from bondage and oppression. Can we really be free? Is freedom a state of mind or a hiatus in a long and arduous journey?

The Chariot is inviting me to get on board and hang on – change is coming and I am pulled in two directions.

The Hierophant is the healer – the teacher and the inspiration for my day ahead.

It’s a 10/1 day – so the landscape is being cleared for a new pasture. The seeds are chosen carefully and discriminately.

The moment is now and that is all that matters. Living in the present is a gift to us all. God gives you only the present, moment by moment. How much of your precious day do you invest in the past? Everything from your past except wisdom and love has long since served its purpose. Witness what calls to you from yesterday and why.

So Be It!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment