Wednesday, October 7, 2009

34 Days – 8 days to go – 8 days a week!

Oh! I need your love your babe, guess you know it’s true. Hope you need my love babe, just like I need you!

Yes, it is 8 days to go and I am raging! I’m down to my last couple of scoops in my latest detox goop and I am feeling light as a feather and finer than a spider’s web. My skin, hair and vitality are shinning and I can feel the benefits of health surging through my body. I’m so proud of myself and this achievement is worth celebrating. In 8 days I will sail into victory harbour and claim my prize – good health.

As I said earlier in the weekend I am in Nelson Bay with family on a short holiday. They have been phenomenal – so supportive and complimentary. They have appreciated the benefits of a healthier person in their midst (I hope so anyway). They are terrific in this current phase. I thank them for their support, love and devotion.

This mini holiday has enabled me to re-gather my strength, courage and rejuvenate my spirit (priceless). Our careers are very important to us – sometimes I think that my burning desire to reach the top of the mountain blurs the vision I have for my future. Retreats such as this one are essential for me as I continually push myself beyond my own limits. I strive so hard for goods and seek contentment in accomplishment. Taking time to enjoy simple pleasures and resting my mind, body and spirit remind me of the eloquence of rejuvenation.

It’s a number eight day and this is a day of accomplishment – it’s also a day of balance and that is my goal. I’m seeking balance between work and rest – taking it easy on my final day in Nelson Bay (for this trip). Tomorrow we journey back to Canberra via Sydney.

In the major arcana spread, the Hierophant reiterates the wise words of moderation and rejuvenation. The gnashing of teeth has made way for a loving smile. I feel replete in life and its beauty.

The Emperor still present in my early morning spread beams empowerment and a positive attitude to the dark recesses of my struggle. Stay strong and don’t relinquish your sense of self its okay to find solace in a shady nook but don’t dawdle – life is too short for missing your tour of truth.

Athene the Goddess of Justice is the truth and nothing but the truth. Her sword slices away the irrelevant and insignificant superfluous dross and reveals the bare beauty of truth and loyalty – if you don’t stand with me you are against me – I choose not to acknowledge you in my peripheral vision.

I feel sated by my surroundings this weekend has taken me from a distressed state of frustration and agitation to a peaceful entry into bliss. The insignificant hurdles have rotated to give way signs and signals of proceed with your head held high – it’s time to enjoy your calm passage into enlightenment and joy!

Oh! I need your love babe….

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment