Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 41 – II days to go – Leo Gold



“Love is all we have; the only way that each can help each other.” Euripides

The Moon moves into the creative, bold and golden sign of Leo today. Leo loves to perform and dance. Mars and Saturn offer a compatible embrace which is a nice start to the working week – don’t you think?

The detox is down to the final two days and I’ve been reflecting on the changes and benefits. I seem to be quite aware of the improvement to my skin, hair and colour of my eyes – but what else?

Death is the first card of the morning spread heralding the final chapter of my current phase. I would assume that this card is the acknowledgment of the end of the detox. Is it an ending? Or is it the beginning?

The number six day suggests a new order is on offer and a commitment to a healthier lifestyle. One thing I’ve learned about myself during these 41 days of the program is that I am not perfect and that I love food. I feel that my DNA is closely linked to a lineage of hedonists. I am a self-confessed food lover. Of course it is not to say that the quality and richness of food is not important. Taste is everything – well at least it is a close second to nutritious.

The next card is Justice – contracts, agreements and negotiation is on the agenda for the day. Well, I am starting in a new section this morning and this event has re-motivated my working life. I heading off in a new direction for a while and this should be a positive influence for my self-esteem. I’ve packed my boxes and now a new horizon beckons – hauntingly beautiful and highly seductive. Keep your fingers crossed.

The final card is the Chariot. This fast moving card pulls me in two directions however I am in control of the reins. I will keep you posted on that one.

Ciao for now – and have a great day!

Good luck is with me – good luck happens when an opportunity presents itself and I meet it with preparedness.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment